Sunday, August 16, 2015

Little Joys Quilt Along #3

It is time to show you my latest finish. I have finished my Little Joys quilt. Fresh and zippy this quilt speak to me of Christmas in Summer. I played with my rulers again and I had a play with the small clamshell ruler, mainly because I was curious how it worked and it was the right size for my little border. You can just see it across the top of the quilt.
I used the stripe from the range to make the binding. Do you think I like stripe bindings or what? Second time this month I have used a stripe but they are my favourite going fabric for binding. If there is a stripe in the range I automatically get extra so I have enough for the binding.

Now I have completed all the binding, it is time to get back to  quilting, 2 more quilts to go. Luckily I left the Pfaff set up for quilting. Tomorrow I will pin my Inklingo star top and prepare a sample sandwich. I want to play with another ruler in the sampler set I got.

Until next time
Keeping Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: