We have reached the end of May and it's time to report in on how we did. You can see my goal setting post here.
I was working on these blocks. I needed 24 more blocks for my Charmed Elements quilt. Technically a smaller version of Quiltworx Fractured Paintbox.
I got all the blocks made and had fun working on the layout with my little assistant. She is very good at rearranging blocks.
This is my final layout. Now let's hope I can sew it together in the right order.
It didn't happen. I stuffed it up more than once and not realised until I got the blocks all together. So I had to unpick the offending blocks and fix it. How I did it, is beyond me as I had the rows pinned. How I got a block from row 3 in row 4 and the row 4 block in row 3 I have no idea.
Than after fixing that I discovered a block in row 2 was twisted. More unpicking, until I end up with this version. Now I am happy, though grizzling at myself for stuffing it up and losing time on something else I could have been working on.
I have the borders to go, but the task was to finish the blocks.
I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilt post,
so pop over and see how everyone else did with their goals.
Until Next Time