Friday, May 8, 2020

Under the Pressure Foot 2020 #1

With things still under lock down, you think I should have plenty of time to do some sewing. Not much happening around here. I am seeing lot of others sewing, which is great.

Though there has been much sewing happening I have been working hard behind the scenes. New workshops along with re working the workshop calendar as here in South Australia we are going to take the first steps towards reopen the state. I want to be ready.

Also we have been busy arranging a new batch of finished charity quilts to go to people who need them. This batch of 9 has been add to another batch of 6 and will be heading over to Kangaroo Island like our last batch of 26.
You can see one of my labels peaking out, so I snapped a shot of it so you can see what I put on it, plus it will remind me what I need to put on any future charity quilts.

These charity quilts have been made by the Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted sewing group. The ladies of the group did what they could, some made blocks, some sewed the blocks into quilt tops, others quilted them, some helped out with supplies and then there was binding to finish them off.
They all did a fantastic job.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: