The target for this month is 29 blocks.
I am glad to say some sewing has happened this month.
24 blocks for the next stage of my Gypsy Wife quilt, blocks are done. Here comes the hard part sewing them all together.
I pulled out my Scrap Dance Tango project to finish so 2 more blocks for this one, but I need to look up the pattern as I am not sure if this layout is correct.
Two chubby Dresdens flowers that became a pin cushion for a workshop.
Borders went on a large wall hanging for 1 more.
Then some major assembling on the Gypsy Wife quilt I have counted each section I sew together as 1 toward my monthly total.
So 5 more as I have completed 5 sections
One Round we go block
Fingers crossed I can keep going during August with more sewing.
So my total is 35 for this month.
Until Next Month