Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Rolling Two Projects in to One

I have a group visiting at the end of July and they want to do a little project during the visit. It was decided English Paper piecing and the chubby dresdens will be the shape. They were what I was demoing during the Salisbury fair (working on my Pemberley quilt). So after a little thinking a plan came together as I also needed another pin cushion for The Ark's Pin Cushion Club which I run, so that was it. I will make a chubby dresden pin cushion so I only have to make one project rather than two. Now that should save some time.


My favourite range at the moment is Gerri Robinson Faded Memories for Penny Rose Fabrics. That is why it seems to be everywhere at the moment including this month's Stash Building Fabric Club. Plus there is more coming as it will be the feature range in our Round We Go block of the month starting in August. More details available on my Website .


I think I could of stuffed it a little more but as I English paper pieced the flowers and then hand stitched them together I didn't want to pull out my stitches.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: