Saturday, May 23, 2020

Wheelhouse Medallion Club Update

How can you not love this beauty! We are just about to start this project.  I am excited to start, but those who know me, Know I love a new project. That is why I have a large UFO stash because I get inspired by something new and I want to do it.

The fabric has arrived in store, 3 large boxes full of this gorgeous fabric range from Anna Maria Horner Hindsight collection. We are going to have lots of fun making this quilt over the next 6 months, starting in June. I do like how this Block of the month is running at the same time world wide. Often here in Australia we are behind, as fabric doesn't seem to arrive at the same time, as it arrives in the stores in the USA.




I have a few spots left, if you have considering it this is the timed to jump in. Don't sit on the fence on this one and then miss out. Contact me in the shop or purchase on my website.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: