Sunday, August 9, 2015

A New Hot Special on Offer.

If you have visited my shop or my Facebook page over the last couple of days you might of seen a new feature special and if you haven't let me tell everyone about it.
It is my

Each week I am going to select a bolt of fabric from the shop and it will be on special for just that week or until it sells out whichever comes first. You just never know what bolt will be on special. It may be a fabric that has been here for a while, maybe one I am working with or a new fabric that has just arrive.

This week's bolt is Civil War Times Daisy fabric from Penny Rose Fabrics and you can purchase now at www.cynthiasark.com.au  at a special price but I'm not going to tell you what the special price is. You need to visit the website to find that out.  This special is also available in my shop in Mallala so if you want to visit just me me a call.

On Thursday over at Penny Rose Fabrics blog they have their Traditional Block Thursday and this week they featured the Ohio Star block which I am currently working on a quilt featuring this block so I thought would make a block up with this week's fabric.
I paired it up with Riley Blake Designs Cream on Cream Floral which is also in stock and whipped this block up in no time.

Here is the link to the Penny Rose Fabrics post on the block if you need the instructions to make the block. It's not a hard block to make. This is my block made up. My block is a 6 inch block.


Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: