It is January 2016 and it is time to make some sewing plans for this year. When creating this list I realised that I was mixed unfinished projects with new projects that I have only started and this was blurring the list into a large scary mess. It is time to sort the mess out and create 2 lists. One will be UFO list and will feature in our Project Uninterrupted sessions in store and online and the other list will be the Current Project list
1. My Dahlia quilt. This one I have started but there was no progress on it in 2015.
2. Grand Illusion Mystery quilt. The has been completed and I am up to the quilting stage.
3. My Aurifil block of the month from 2014. This quilt has become 3 small quilts as I am not happy how they look all together and are ready for quilting.
4. Scrap Dance Mystery quilt. All the parts are made but I need to sew them into blocks.
5. My latest Inklingo hand piecing octagon quilt. Maybe 6 blocks made.
6. My black and white hexagon quilt another Inklingo project. Halfway through.
7. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top.
8. Allietare Mystery Quilt only started this one 5 weeks ago. It is Bonnie Hunter's annual mystery quilt. I have added this one to the list as we are a good way through the clues and as I am waiting on the final reveal to work out the size mine quilt will end up I am sure there will be more blocks to be made. Know me it will be put to one side for more important Cynthia's Ark projects.
9. Quiltmaker's 2015 New Year's Mystery Quilt. Blocks are made.
10. Vacation Time 2015 Block of the Month. Halfway through the blocks.
11. Circle Chic quilt. I have decided I am going to baste the quilt with the circles in place and quilt them in place.
12. Bitty Blocks from Quiltmaker blog. I'm just over halfway through the blocks.
13. Paper piecing Quilt Along. I started this one hoping to improve my paper piecing I made 1 block and cut lots in preparation but couldn't find time to work on it.
Wow this list is longer than I thought it was going to be. This doesn't include the projects I want to make that I haven't started. I think I need to book myself into all the Project Interrupted in store sessions to make a dent in this list. If you can't get to us for a session in store consider join our Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted Facebook group where we will work on our unfinished projects and make a difference.