Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 To Do List Review.

2015 is coming to a close and it is time to see how I did with my 2015 To Do List. I know some have been completed, but some I haven't even touched and there is some new ones that will need to be added.
 2015 List
1. My Pies & Tarts quilt. I am 3/4 through hand quilting this one.
  DONE


2.My Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt. I have finished the top in 2014 so it is ready for quilting. I just have to decide hand quilt it or machine quilt it. 
DONE


3. My Double Wedding Ring quilt which has become a bed runner. I have lots to go on this one. 
DONE

4. My Disappearing Hourglass quilt. I only have made 6 blocks so far.
DONE

5. My Wishes quilt. Ready for quilting.
DONE

6. My Pink Dahlia quilt. I need to find the templates so I can continue.
TEMPLATES FOUND BUT NO PROGRESS.
7. My Inklingo Castle Wall quilt. I am working on the 2nd pieced border.
DONE

8. My Inklingo star quilt. All printed and 2 blocks completed out of 12.
DONE

9. Grand Illusion Mystery quilt. I am currently working on the blocks.
IT IS READY FOR QUILTING

My Lozenge scrap quilt. All ready for blocks to be assembled, if I don't change my mind and want to make it bigger.
DONE

11. My Aurifil Block of the Month quilt.  I am ready to arrange and piece the top ready for quilting.
  I HAVE TURNING THESE BLOCKS INTO 3 MINI QUILTS. Here is 2 of them.



12. My Crossroad Quilt. I am still working on the blocks, 12 done and 13 to go if I settle on 25 blocks. I am undecided about a border I may just make some more block to make it bigger.
IT IS NOW CALLED SCRAPPY ROADS AND IS DONE .
 
New Projects started in 2015
Pat Sloan's Vacation Time Block of the month
About half way through this one.
Quiltmaker's New Year Mystery Quilt
Blocks are completed.
So Scrappy Rainbow Scrap Challenge 15
Halfway through the blocks. They will be re purposed. I will not waste them though I don't want to finish the original project.
Plus there was plenty of other ones started, some have been finished and others haven't. So they will end up on next year's list.
So out of the 12 projects that were key to finish, there is still three not completed. I am glad to get 9 completed but it will be interesting how many will end up on the new list as I can think of 7 to start with including the 3 left on this list. I know there is a few more to add that I have started.
I think I will have to join the Project Uninterrupted group to help sort my UFO list out.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia



No comments: