Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Project Uninterrupted Projects for 2019

This is crazy. I just looked back on my 2018 list posted in January 2018 to see what was still on the list only to discover, there is still plenty of them waiting to be finished. I know there is new ones to be added to that list that I started during 2018. In my defence there are some that were started and completed during 2018 that will never be on this list. That must count for something.

1. My Leaf Placemats Half of the first one completed. I have received some help on this project via doing the Fire Island Hosta workshop. I now feel I will be able to pick this one up and complete it during 2019.

2. My black and white hexagon quilt. I am halfway through this one. I went to do some work on this one and I have misplaced the rest of the cut hexagons which is a problem.

3. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top. A little bit of progress but not enough as I haven't finished it. I think I better use this project as my English paper piecing demo during 2019.

4. Bitty Blocks from the Quiltmaker blog. I did use some of these blocks in a new project but the rest is still in the box. I must use the rest up in something.

5. My Pemberley Quilt. A block of the month started in 2016. No progress here.

6. The Shop's Octagon quilt was another block of the month program started in 2016. The blocks are done and I have started on the squares that fill in around the octagons. I need to work on the layout so I can start sewing them together. Some of the blocks.

7. My Tea Party Quilt. The blocks are completed and the sashing strips are cut, so I just need to sew everything together but I haven't touched it.

8. En Provence Mystery Quilt 2016- Mine is a smaller version of the original and I think there is still a few parts to make up before I can sew the top together. Even choosing to do a smaller version has not help me to complete it before the next year's mystery is released.

9. My Christmas Reproduction Sampler Quilt. All the blocks are completed but no progress this year on it.

10. 2017 On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt. I think there is a few blocks left to make before the top can go together, I did find a part blocks in the scrap pile. How they got there I am not sure.

11. Round We Go was a block of the month. I have completed 9 blocks so far but I have everything now, so I will have to do some more work on it.

12. A new Cynthia's Ark design using Keera Job's Daisy Day fabric range. Not touched but it is currently sitting on the sorting table

13. My signature blocks from a swap I participated in 2017. I need to do something with these blocks. I have a few ideas so we will see what happens to them.

 So 11 out of the 24 projects on 2018 list  were  finished. Now for the new additions.
14. My Tilda Club Cushion sample which I need to finish the applique and put it together.


15. Fire Island Hosta which I started in a workshop in November. It is probably the last start of 2018.

16. Fractured Paintbox Quilt. I am halfway through the blocks.

17. A new Scrappy quilt which will became a workshop in 2019.

18. My Improv Table runner which is nearly ready for quilting.

19. A mini ringlets project which is nearing the halfway point for the blocks.


20. My Mum's Poppy quilt which I have only made 1 block so far.

21. My Cat quilt which is ready for quilting.

22. My Folk Flower Quilt I started in Anna Maria Homer's workshop at Hettie's Patch. All the background blocks are completed ready for the reverse applique.


It is nice to see this list is slightly shorter than last year's list. So I have made some progress, but there is still plenty of work to do.  Though not as short as I had hoped, I am glad some have been completed. The list has been refreshed slightly. There are new projects planned for 2019, so I need to get to work on some of these projects pronto. I would like this list to continue to shrink.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia




No comments: