1. My Leaf Placemats Half of the first one completed. I have received some help on this project via doing the Fire Island Hosta workshop. I now feel I will be able to pick this one up and complete it during 2019.
2. My black and white hexagon quilt. I am halfway through this one. I went to do some work on this one and I have misplaced the rest of the cut hexagons which is a problem.
3. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top. A little bit of progress but not enough as I haven't finished it. I think I better use this project as my English paper piecing demo during 2019.
5. My Pemberley Quilt. A block of the month started in 2016. No progress here.
6. The Shop's Octagon quilt was another block of the month program started in 2016. The blocks are done and I have started on the squares that fill in around the octagons. I need to work on the layout so I can start sewing them together. Some of the blocks.
7. My Tea Party Quilt. The blocks are completed and the sashing strips are cut, so I just need to sew everything together but I haven't touched it.
8. En Provence Mystery Quilt 2016- Mine is a smaller version of the original and I think there is still a few parts to make up before I can sew the top together. Even choosing to do a smaller version has not help me to complete it before the next year's mystery is released.
9. My Christmas Reproduction Sampler Quilt. All the blocks are completed but no progress this year on it.