Monday, December 31, 2018

350 Block Report - December's Report



December's total is 24.
I started with a pieced top to this pin cushion.
Followed by another one

I have been working on my Fire Island Hosta quilt which is hard to break down into blocks 1 completed pieced leaf and 8 spikey sections.  Plus 6 New York beauty block for a total of 15 for this project this month.
7 ringlet blocks for a little wall hanging and 3 flower that go with this project.

1 large English paper pieced block which I turn in a cushion.

1 Flying geese test block for my Temperature quilt.
This month's total is 29.
So I haven't done as well as previous years but at the least I did finish the year on a little high of passing this month's total. I can start next year in a positive position.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: