Saturday, December 29, 2018

December's One Monthly Goal Completed

OMG December link-up is open!

Now I must admit I selected an easy finish for December, as we all know how crazy this time of the can be. Here is my post on the project I set for this month.

So know I only had to finish the two table runners off, it didn't matter too much that I have had hardly any time to sew this month. Though that is a shame, I couldn't spend more time sewing.


In the end I did get them completed. It did help that they were Christmas presents.

I have linked my post up with Elm Street Quilt Party post so you can pop over and check out how everyone did this month.
I would like to thank Patty for hosting us this year. It has seen me miss the mark a few time but on the whole the goals I have set got done. So I am looking forward to seeing what I get completed in 2019.
You are welcome to join us next year. It is very satisfying when you set yourself goals and complete them, no matter how small they are. It is up to you.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

2 comments:

Danice G said...

Both very pretty table runners. Your sister is bound to love them.

Patty said...

Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.