Wednesday, December 5, 2018

2018 - 350 Block Report - November



4 leaves for my Fire Island Hosta quilt and there is 8 half blocks completed (not counted here)

2 more Table runners completed as 1 block each I know the second one isn't finished in this picture but my tablet has died with the completed picture. So just take my word on this one.

1 block completed for my mum's quilt

9 flower blocks for a cushion

1 more spiral table runner.


I did make 288 HST but they belong in the above scrappy blocks that still need to be made. So they can't be counted yet. Plus I did sew the 12 background blocks for my Folk Flower Quilt now I need to do the reverse applique to complete. So hopefully there will be a flood of finished block one month soon.

Also I have been doing lots of ruler work quilting, hence the lack of block production.

This month's total is 17.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: