Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Under The Pressure Foot #14


Hi everyone. It is time to share what I have been sewing this week. I must admit I wish I had more to share with you. There has been lots of computer work done this week with the November Bulletin being created and uploaded under the Bulletin tab, posts on the various Cynthia's Ark clubs we have on offer on a number of our social media accounts, work on next year's workshops program and of course designing some new quilt designs.
In among all this I did cut the fabric for the first Stash Bash quilt.

 The Stash Bash is an event planned for next year like our Fully Stacked weekend. It will be a sewing party. In the end this is all the sewing I did about 10 minutes worth. It is a shame I didn't have more time at the machine as there is lots of these little units to make for this quilt. Plus there is 2-3 more quilts to make for this event. So I am going to be busy.

 Hopefully I will find a little more time this week but I won't hold my breath as I know there is more fabric arriving and I want to continue working on my design that uses the Harrington range since I have some fabric early.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: