Friday, December 29, 2017

My Best Of 2017


Cheryl over are Meadow Mist Designs is holding her annual Best of 2017 Blog Party. It is that time of the year where we can look back at what has happened during 2017.

My favourite five has been put together from a mix on my personal favourite blog post and the ones most visited over 2017.

1.  My Jingle Bells Row Post is the most visited post of the year which was part of the Christmas Caroling Row Along.
2. My spot of the Virtual Cookie Exchange has to be another one of my highlights. Even with my husband argue the point that it is a virtual cookie exchange and was I really suppose to be baking the cookies. I tell you he stopped arguing the point once he was eating the cookies.
3. The Project Uninterrupted Retreat has to make the Top Five. Myself and my team of helpers took 19 ladies away for the weekend for our first Project Uninterrupted Retreat. It was a huge success and we haven't even got home and plans were being made for the 2018 retreat.


4. Two quilts I finished that are among my favourite quilts.This post is a personal favourite.


5.  My Cotton Carnivale trip from March.This trip I took to Noosa was an adventure and so much fun to attend. It just had to make my Top five of the year.
There you go my Top Five of 2017.  I wonder what will happen in 2018. I am sure it will be adventure with everything thrown in.
I have linked this post up with Cheryl party post so don't be shy pop over and view what others have been up to over 2017.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks like you had a wonderful 2017, those cookies are making me hungry :) Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a wonderful new year!

Susan Smith said...

Great post and as soon as I saw those trees, I new it had to be Oz. Happy New Year and take care.