Friday, December 1, 2017

December One Monthly Goal.


December is a busy month so what to pick for this month's goal.

There is a few options open to me but I have selected a project that has been on my list too long. The original project was going to be a quilt or maybe a table runner. Who knows what I was thinking back then when I started this project.

I will do something with these blocks. Maybe some mug rugs and a  table mat. I have some fabric cut for more blocks so I may use some of that up too to make a few extra blocks.

I have linked this post with Elm Street Quilts so don't be shy, pop over and check out what everyone is working on this December.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

3 comments:

Patty said...

Those are neat blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Pamela Arbour said...

Love your colors and blocks. I am sure you will come up with something really nice.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Great color combo. Good luck
on your goal. Have a great day!