1. My Inklingo hand piecing octagon quilt. 12 blocks made. This project was revamped to cross it off my list, they become mug rugs for Christmas gifts. This one is gone.
2. My black and white hexagon quilt another Inklingo project. Halfway through. I have not touched this one everything is cut so I should do something with it.
3. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top. A little bit of progress but not enough as I haven't finished it. I think I better start using this project as my English paper piecing demo to see if I can move it along. This year's Dresden plate demo project is nearly ready for quilting so a replacement project is needed.
7. Paper piecing Quilt Along. I started this one hoping to improve my paper piecing I made 1 block and cut lots in preparation but couldn't find time to work on it. No progress here.
9. My Pemberley Quilt. A block of the month started in 2016. Some progress but not enough so I will have to take a serious look at it.
10. The Shop's Octagon quilt was another block of the month program started in 2016. The blocks are done and I have started on the squares that fill in around the octagons. I need to work on the layout so I can start sewing them together. Some of the blocks.
11. My Tea Party Quilt. The blocks are completed and the sashing strips are cut, so I just need to sew everything together but I haven't touched it.
12. En Provence Mystery Quilt 2016- Mine is a smaller version of the original and I think there is still a few parts to make up before I can sew the top together.
14. My Reel It In Quilt which I started at the beginning of 2017. I have completed half a dozen blocks.
15. My Christmas Reproduction Sampler Quilt. All the blocks are completed but no progress this year on it.
16. Pat Sloan's Solstice Challenge which was suppose to help me use up some on of my batick scrap/stash. I have made 3 of blocks.