Starting this year's mystery had me thinking about my Allietare quilt (the 2015 mystery quilt) which I had put aside after I made a big mistake that requires me to unstitch three of the rows and fix my mistakes. I used a directional print for the centre squares and I want to have them all going in the same direction. Of course I stuffed it up. So over a couple of evenings I unstitch them and sewed them back together correctly and before I knew it, the top was done. Now to quilt it.
Back to this year's mystery pop over to Quiltville and check out everyone's progress.
Until Next Time
I was also happy to get some easier blocks now. But all of them are so small. This will take forever. Good luck with the rest. I'm still sewing the last ones from this clue. Happily I've finished the other ones.
This is my fifth Bonnie mystery (I've done all of them since Celtic Solstice) and my favorite by far is Allietare. I am glad you are progressing in yours (mine is still half way quilted).
Post a Comment