Friday, January 2, 2015

2015- To Do List

I don't believe I am writing this post already. Where did 2014 go? I have learnt some much during 2014 with new techniques, blogging, social networking,  and I have met some great people during 2014.
So what is left on 2014 list that needs to be transfer over and the new projects that were started during 2014 that need to be added.

UFO's from 2014
1. My Pies & Tarts quilt. I am 3/4 through hand quilting this one.
2.My Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt. I have finished the top in 2014 so it is ready for quilting. I just have to decide hand quilt it or machine quilt it.

3. My Double Wedding Ring quilt which has become a bed runner. I have lots to go on this one.
4. My Disappearing Hourglass quilt. I only have made 6 blocks so far.

5. My Wishes quilt. Ready for quilting.

6. My Pink Dahlia quilt. I need to find the templates so I can continue.
7. My Inklingo Castle Wall quilt. I am working on the 2nd pieced border.

8. My Inklingo star quilt. All printed and 2 blocks completed out of 12.

9. Grand Illusion Mystery quilt. I am currently working on the blocks.
10. My Lozenge scrap quilt. All ready for blocks to be assembled, if I don't change my mind and want to make it bigger.

11. My Aurifil Block of the Month quilt.  I am ready to arrange and piece the top ready for quilting.
12. My Crossroad Quilt. I am still working on the blocks, 12 done and 13 to go if I settle on 25 blocks. I am undecided about a border I may just make some more block to make it bigger.

New things to do for 2015.
Pat Sloan's Vacation Time Block of the month
Fat Quarter Shop Snapshot Block of the Month. This is going to be a special present.
Quiltmaker's New Year Mystery Quilt
So Scrappy Rainbow Scrap Challenge 15
Stretching your Skills 2015
Aurifil Mini Project of the Month. I may not make them all just the ones I really like.

There is a few more possible project starts in the pipeline like I want to make a Dear Jane quilt maybe 2015 is the year to start it. I also want to do some foundation piecing as I have 2 patterns I brought over the last year. Who knows what else I will start in 2015.
 Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: