Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Not a lot of sewing happening here

I still haven't made it to the sewing machine. I have walked passed it a number of times, even stopped and wondered if I should just sew for 10 minutes and thought no let's finish doing the job you are doing first. I have been cutting fabric, so at least I am handling fabric. What have I been cutting? I hear you ask, Pot luck quilt kits and a stack of 5 inch strips for my lucky draw strip packs for AMQF as I am nearly out of them.

This is what they look like once packed in to 1/2 metre packs ready for sale. Just need the label. They are available in our webshop in the fabric bundle section if you want some beautiful batiks.
 I have managed a little hand piecing when I just have to stop for the evening, so you can see I have made some progress piecing my Farmers Wife Sampler quilt.
Sorry I chopped the corners off but it gives you some idea where I am up to.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: