Saturday, September 6, 2014

Aurifil August's Block of the Month

As you may have guessed, my August block didn't get made in time. I cut the fabric over a week ago and it was sitting on my cutting mat in order ready for the next step. Well the promise I made in my Where is my sewing machine post was to do some stitching in the next 24 hours. I didn't even get any hand piecing Castle Wall blocks in my lunch break done. To top the insult off I had to cut a kit for a customer urgently for pick up and I have messed my Aurifil block pieces up. I promise I will get August's block done maybe with September block. 

The one thing I did manage to do among the paperwork and computer work was to have a little session in EQ7 to work on a HST quilt that has been buzzing around in my head for the last couple of days. It will be a quick design to sew together so I will share it with everyone once I choose some fabrics. It will probably be after Australian Machine Quilting Festival (AMQF) which is at the beginning of October and preparing for this event is taking up most of my time at the moment. It is the first time we are trading at the Australian Machine Quilting Festival at a venue we have not traded at before. So this could be interesting.
Until next time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: