Monday, March 1, 2021

One Monthly Goal -March's Goal

 March is here, February didn't go as I planned but that is life. So onward to a new goal for March. This month I was thinkng to pick a project off my unfinished project list and then had second thoughts on that idea. Is it too big an asking for March?

Then I changed my mind a picked a project on the list that still needed blocks to complete it. My American Honey quilt still needs 6 blocks , though the blocks are large and I could stop right now and still have a large quilt in the end. The only thing stopping me is the fact I have cut the fabric for the last six blocks. I don't like to waste fabric.


Twelve of my fourteen blocks are pictured here. So that is my goal for this month, six more blocks to finish my twenty.

I had linked my post with Elm Street Quilts goal setting post, so pop over and check out what everyone is working on this month.

Until Next Time

Keep Stitching

Cynthia


3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Good luck with your March goal. It's going to be a really striking quilt.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Six blocks. You can do it!!

Danette said...

Very nice blocks! Appears to be an achievable goal, but as we all know, life definitely can throw our goals a wrench cometimes. Good luck!