Friday, April 8, 2016

We will be running the Pemberley quilt as a Block of the Month.

It has be set we are going to run Pemberley as a Block of the Month starting in June. This will give me a chance to get everything ready and start mine. Yes I will be stitching along side you on this one. So you will be seeing blog, Facebook and Instagram posts on my progress. Also if I have enough join me on this sew along we may have some progress giveaways along the way.
This Block of the Month is $42 per month plus postage for 12 months.  You will receive fabric, pattern, papers and templates each month. Plus with your first month you will receive a pack of Sue Daley needles and thread to get you started for free.
This Block of the Month has needleturn applique, English Paper Piecing and some machine piecing.
Now I do have one twist for you. If you know me I have a preference to head toward blue colour ways, so when I placed my order for Era of Jane  I ordered the blue border fabric not the red. I like the blue a shade more. I will be using the blue border fabric instead of the red so my blue wavy border will become red and the 2 red borders will become blue in my quilt. A straight swap over. This means  you will have a choice of two  versions of the Pemberley Block of the Month. The original will be with the red borders like the picture  and Cynthia's(mine) version will be with the blue borders. Everything else will be the same.

To join up pop over to my website and buy the Block of the Month in your prefered colour way or in store. Note you will not be charged until June when I send out the first pack.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: