Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Time to finish a Project.

I haven't done a lot this month as other things have got in the way. I have 2 quilts waiting for binding to finish them off. So I selected the smaller one which is Quilt #4 from my Stash Bash Sewing Party Booklet available to purchase at Cynthia's Ark. The binding had been prepared earlier so I was ready to sew it on.

I love the quilting on it. Does it look familiar?



If you have seen Quilt #1 Catch Me if You Dare it should be familiar as it is the same pattern and thread.

Binding is on and I just need to turn it over and hand stitch it in place. Then it will be ready to hang on my stand at the Stitches and Craft Show next week with two of the others from the Stash Bash Sewing Party Booklet.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: