Thursday, April 14, 2016

Some Quiet Time

Really! Quiet Time here! I don't think that is quite the correct term to use. Maybe quiet in the sense the sewing machine isn't being used so there is no noise, but there has been plenty of action here. Some I can share and some will have to wait but you won't have to wait too long.

I have been spending plenty of time organise fabrics for our new Block of the Month Pemberley. Here is the post if you have missed it. There is two version on offer the red one which is the one pictured and my version which will have blue borders instead of red ones and inner blue border will become red. Don't forget if you book your spot today you will receive our English Paper Piecing Starter which includes a Sue Daley glue pen, needles, thread and a Cynthia's Ark notepad free with your first month so you can start straight away. Visit Cynthia's Ark to book your spot. Plus we can ship overseas if you are interested and don't live in Australia, The postage may be a little more that is all.

I have been work on special project which I can't share yet but look out for the Art with Fabric Blog Hop starting on the 9th May for what I am up to on this one. I will be sewing on this one over the weekend finally after a false start that require me to re think what I was doing and start from scratch. I am much happier for it.

In among everything I did let myself do the next step on my Tea Party Quilt.  You may have recently seen my Tea Party Table Topper which is for a workshop planned in June.

This quilt is where the inspiration came from. I trimmed up all my blocks ready for the sashing strips to be added. I hope over the weekend I may complete this top, so it will be ready for quilting. Now I have my Pfaff back I am ready to do some quilting and catch up on my quilting pile.

There is lots more in the pipeline included another special weekend store event coming in May, new patterns and special offers. I'm sure there will be plenty of sewing to do especially on my neglected Project Uninterrupted Projects which have been put to one side for the month. You can join us in the Cynthia's Ark Project  Uninterrupted Facebook group and share what you are working on sewing wise.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: