Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Star Quilt is Complete.


I am happy to announce another completed quilt. This one has been on my To Do List for this year so it is great news to say it is completed. I think I have completed half of the projects on the list that were from last year or even before them. I know there was some that were on 2014 To Do List as well. At least this one has only been 12 months roughly in the making.

So now I need to select which one I am going to finish next off the long term list. There is 2 I am considering my double wedding ring bed runner (ready for quilting) or my Grand Illusion Mystery quilt (still needs 2 more borders to be made).  We will see what takes my fancy when I am ready to pick one up and do some work, but at the moment there is plenty of sewing still to be completed for Fully Stacked. Coming soon to Cynthia's Ark. A weekend of surprises for everyone on line and in store.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: