Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My 2015 To Do List Update

I think it is time to check in on my 2015 To Do List and see if I have made any progress or have I wander way off my path.
UFO's from 2014
1. My Pies & Tarts quilt. I am 3/4 through hand quilting this one.
 Completed

2.My Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt. I have finished the top in 2014 so it is ready for quilting. I just have to decide hand quilt it or machine quilt it.
It has returned from the long arm quilter ready for binding..
3. My Double Wedding Ring quilt which has become a bed runner. I have lots to go on this one.
My bed runner is now ready for pinning and quilting.
4. My Disappearing Hourglass quilt. I only have made 6 blocks so far.
Completed.

5. My Wishes quilt. Ready for quilting.
Completed

6. My Pink Dahlia quilt. I need to find the templates so I can continue.
Templates found so I will be able to do some more of this one soon.
7. My Inklingo Castle Wall quilt. I am working on the 2nd pieced border.
Completed.

8. My Inklingo star quilt. All printed and 2 blocks completed out of 12.
Completed

9. Grand Illusion Mystery quilt. I am currently working on the blocks.
Blocks all joined together, ready to do the borders when I have time.
10. My Lozenge scrap quilt. 
Completed

11. My Aurifil Block of the Month quilt.  I am ready to arrange and piece the top ready for quilting.
Still sitting waiting to be sewn together.
12. My Crossroad Quilt. I am still working on the blocks, 12 done and 13 to go if I settle on 25 blocks. I am undecided about a border I may just make some more block to make it bigger.
Completed now called Scrappy Roads.



New things to do for 2015.
Pat Sloan's Vacation Time Block of the month.
 I am working on August's blocks.
Quiltmaker's New Year Mystery Quilt
Blocks made ready to be sewn together.
So Scrappy Rainbow Scrap Challenge 15
I am stuck on this one at June blocks.

Added to this list is
Scrappy Dance Quilt Along
The big reveal has been done I am ready to sew all the pieces together.
Quiltmaker Bitty Blocks
Starting to fall behind I think I am working on July's blocks
Just started Christa's Quilts Paper Piecing Quilt Along
We have sewn the first block. No progress on this one.
Addicted to Scrap Idaho Square Dance blocks have turned into box runners to hide my plastic crates at the fairs.
12 blocks completed and 5 joined together.

Still a lot here to work on. At least 7 of my long term projects are completed with at least 3 more at quilting stage. Plus there is a number of other projects that got started and completed.
 Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: