Friday, September 11, 2015

Hot Bolt of the Week #6

I can't believe it was 6 weeks ago I started Hot Bolt of the Week. Time is moving very quickly I feel.This week's bolt is from Sue Daley Designs A French Courtyard. It is the Cream Snowflake fabric and is now only $10 a metre for the next week at Cynthia's Ark. It works out to be 52% off the marked price. That is a bargain right.

As always I like to show you something that features the fabric I selected but this week I can't show you much as I would like. I have combined this fabric with the A French Courtyard 10' Stacker pack to create one of the Fully Stacked Quilts. Here is how I cut the fabric for the border on this quilt and a little sneak peek of the quilt.


You will have to wait until the 3rd October when I release this design to see the whole quilt. Not long now  until our Fully Stacked Weekend.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: