Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Globetrotting The finishing of a Project

I have been working on getting my Globetrotting quilt finished before Pat Sloan's Vacation Time starts next month. I have picked out my Vacation Time fabrics minus the navy border fabric which I will have to keep my eyes peeled for it. 
I have been working on Globetrotting when I can over the last week. I pieced my backing fabric and remembered to include a label. I tend to forget it, so this one is part of the backing.
This is just an idea for the label. When I write it I am sure it will not be this nice.
 The next time I pressed everything and pinned it ready for quilting. 

Then Sunday afternoon I was able to quilt it. I just got it done in time to prepare dinner, I wasn't stopping until I finished quilting it.

Monday morning was binding time. It will require some television time to turn the binding over and hand stitch it in place but I do enjoy that part. I know lots of people don't but for me I know my quilt is nearly finished and after this last job it will be done, ready for it to be enjoyed.
Here it is all completed. My last completed project for 2014.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: