Thursday, January 23, 2014

Globtrotting Block of the Month #1

This is a block of the month quilt created by Pat Sloan called Globtrotting. Pat has stitched it in two colour way  and fabric suggestions are available in the material list but on Facebook there is a wide variety of colour ways from others participating in this BOM to enjoy. I have gone with a blue theme. I'm love blue so I couldn't help myself when I saw the blue version from Pat. So here is my fabric selection for this project.


Block 1 Washington DC instructions were released and off we went cutting and sewing the first block which is the centre of our quilt. Of course we have been sharing our progress with each other on Facebook.
Here is my first block all together.
This is a free BOM.
 
Until next time keep stitching
Cynthia
 
 

No comments: