Thursday, January 2, 2020

My 2020 Project Uninterrupted List

This is crazy. I just looked back on my 2019 post from January 2019 to see what was still on the list only to discover, there is still plenty of them waiting to be finished. I know there is new ones to be added to that list that I started during 2019.


This is most of my unfinished projects in one place. There is one missing in action and the ones waiting on quilting ain't here.

1. My Leaf Placemats Half of the first one completed. I have received some help on this project via doing the Fire Island Hosta workshop. I now feel I will be able to pick this one up and complete it during 2019. Not touched even though I got that help.

2. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top. No progress here.
.3 Bitty Blocks from the Quiltmaker blog. I did use some of these blocks in a new project but the rest is still in the box. I must use the rest up in something. I used the pinwheel block in a blog hop. So the pile is smaller.
 
4.and my Signature blocks from a swap are going together in 2020 in to one project.

5. My Pemberley Quilt. A block of the month started in 2016. No progress here.

6. The Shop's Octagon quilt was another block of the month program started in 2016. The blocks are done and I have started on the squares that fill in around the octagons. I need to work on the layout so I can start sewing them together. Some of the blocks.

7. My Tea Party Quilt. The blocks are completed and the sashing strips are cut, so I just need to sew everything together but I haven't touched it. This one I got out and took it with me on retreat but that is as far as I got.

8. En Provence Mystery Quilt 2016- Mine is a smaller version of the original and I think there is still a few parts to make up before I can sew the top together. Even choosing to do a smaller version has not help me to complete it before the next year's mystery is released.

9. My Christmas Reproduction Sampler Quilt. All the blocks are completed but no progress this year on it.
10. 2017 On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt. I think there is a few blocks left to make before the top can go together, I did find some part blocks in the scrap pile. How they got there I am not sure.

11. Round We Go was a block of the month. I have completed 9 blocks so far but I have everything now, so I will have to do some more work on it.

12. A new design, not touched in 2019.
13. My American Honey quilt. All cut but I ohave only made 5 blocks so far.


14. My Mum's Poppy quilt which I have 4 blocks made but no heart to finish it with mum passing away in February 2019. 


15. My Folk Flower Quilt I started in Anna Maria Homer's workshop at Hettie's Patch. All the background blocks are completed ready for the reverse applique.


16. My Prismatic Star quilt is a top so it only needs quilting and binding.


17. My 2019 temperature quilt.

18. My Fractured Paintbox quilt is off being quilted so there will only be binding to do to finish it off.

19. My Abbie block one of how many I am not sure.
 20. My latest panel quilt ready for basting and quilting.

21. My black, white and raspberry quilt. It only needs the binding done.

22. A funky table runner that needs quilting and binding..

23. My Dragon quilt again it is at the binding stage.

24. My Ruler work quilt.

24. One block done from a sew along.


 I am glad some have been completed, but there is some still hanging around. The plan is to get working on the older ones during 2020 to get them off this list so maybe this list will have a new look in 2021. No list would be even better, but that's not happening as I am the queen of starting projects.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia.  

3 comments:

Sharon W said...

A comprehensive list, Cynthia. Some beautiful projects too. Looking forward to seeing their progress!

I didn’t do much quilting last year & so I am in the same position as you. A long list! I’m hoping to finish listing my UFO’s in the next fortnight. So grateful we have your Project Uninterrupted fb group to help hold me accountable. Thank you.

Mandy T said...

Wow, Cyn, looking at that long list makes me feel sooo much better :) We all need time to slow down so that 2020 can be the ending of many UFO's. Here's to finding a few hundred extra hours the year :)

Marjorie said...

Wow. Yes, you have a few but when you read through,there are a few that just need finishing off which won't take long. Some beautiful work on the go Cynthia.