1. My Leaf Placemats Half of the first one completed. I have received some help on this project via doing the Fire Island Hosta workshop. I now feel I will be able to pick this one up and complete it during 2019. Not touched even though I got that help.
2. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top. No progress here.
.3 Bitty Blocks from the Quiltmaker blog. I did use some of these blocks in a new project but the rest is still in the box. I must use the rest up in something. I used the pinwheel block in a blog hop. So the pile is smaller.
5. My Pemberley Quilt. A block of the month started in 2016. No progress here.
6. The Shop's Octagon quilt was another block of the month program started in 2016. The blocks are done and I have started on the squares that fill in around the octagons. I need to work on the layout so I can start sewing them together. Some of the blocks.
7. My Tea Party Quilt. The blocks are completed and the sashing strips are cut, so I just need to sew everything together but I haven't touched it. This one I got out and took it with me on retreat but that is as far as I got.
9. My Christmas Reproduction Sampler Quilt. All the blocks are completed but no progress this year on it.