Friday, January 31, 2020

Lucky Dip February

February is basically here and I want to have some fun during February. With Februaury being the last month of Summer here, I thought I would get Frosty to give me a hand with a Lucky Dip. He will be in charge of the tickets. So be nice to him when you see him sitting on the counter.

Here's how it will work. Spend a minimum of $20 in one transaction and Frosty Walkers, my trusty assistant will let you pick out one of his lucky tickets. There is instant prizes and discount vouchers to use on the spot. There is a few exceptions, discount vouchers can not be used on discounted, sale items, clubs or workshop/class fees. Every time you spend $20 or more you can pick a ticket. So you can visit as often as you like during February. Discount Vouchers are for 10%, 15% and 25% off  your purchase excluding the above mentioned products and the  Lucky Dip instant prizes start at $7 in value and could be fabric, notions or threads.
Now if you place an order online or over the phone I will pick a ticket for you.  Everyone is included as long as you spend $20.

So I hope I will see or hear from you during February, so we can have a little fun and I can treat you.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Loved my lucky dip today. Thankyou.

Unknown said...

Me too!! Lucky dip was beautiful! x