Tuesday, September 26, 2017

September One Monthly Goal Finish

Hi everyone! This was the project for September for me to decide on borders and quilt it. It is my Scrapdance Tango Table runner.


All pinned ready for quilting. It did take me a little while to get started on it with boring sew that had to ome first but once that was out the way I was able to set the Pfaff up and get in to some quilting using the Westalee Rulers. Practise is the key to using the rulers.
 All done with the quilting and the binding was next to do. I had made the binding from the left over fabrics from the bundle that I didn't us in the backing of the table runner.
 A little look at the quilting I did in the sashing. It is hard to see as I was using Aurifil white. That way any wobbles in my quilting will not be so noticeable.
Then a couple of nights to finish the binding off.
That fact I got the binding on means I did get a little further on then I thought I would so in the end I am happy.

I have link this post with Elm Street Quilt who host the One Monthly Goal so pop over and check out what else has been finished this month
Time to select October's Project.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

4 comments:

Patty said...

Very nice table runner and great ruler work. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Alison V. said...

This is so beautiful!

chrisknits said...

It is gorgeous! I love the pieced border.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on completing your goal...the tablerunner looks terrific!