Saturday, September 23, 2017

Busy Busy Quilting

It has been really busy here. A lot has been happening that I haven't been able to share with everyone as it is secret retreat business. Our first Project Uninterrupted retreat is less than 2 weeks away and I am trying to be one step ahead on myself. I don't want a last minute panic if I can help it.

With that said I still had a couple of sessions of sewing in store that allowed me to slip into a free spot and join in the fun of the classroom. I need to do some ruler work quilting using the Westalee Designs rulers for a demo/ workshop next month and I have some projects that need to be finished.
This table runner is the first one on the pile and the smallest project.
I only used two Rulers to quilt the table, the blocks were quilted with the 6" spiral ruler from the sampler set and the sashing borders were quilted using the ruler that comes with their ruler foot.



By the end of the day I managed to finish quilting the table runner and got the first part on the binding on. Now I am ready to trim it up and finish it up.


Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: