Monday, December 26, 2016

En Provence Post #5

We had a little head start this week with Bonnie releasing the clue early for us Aussies so we had the clue on Friday. Guess what we have to make this week. Just a few half square triangle units.  They seem to pop up in all sorts of projects. After just finishing piecing a quilt full of these unit I am wondering how many HST units would I make in a year? I might have to count them up in 2017 and see how many I make in a year.
Still have a few more to complete and trimming to do.

Still we haven't touched our green or yellow fabrics I was sure this was the week for them. Never mind it will happen when Bonnie wants it to happen. Enjoy and check out the progress others are making on their En Provence.  

Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: