Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fully Stacked Round Up


Our Fully Stacked Weekend is over and I am suffering from a bit of a fun hangover. Just a little tired and flat from all the work that went into putting this event together for the weekend and then all the fun  we had over the weekend and now it is over. I am a little sad. From the feedback so far it looks like we will be doing this again with some sewing involved next time. I already have a few ideas running around in my head. So if you have an idea, theme, when you would like to have it, etc I am happy for some extra input.



 Calendar Bingo was a hit and I have already penciled that in for next time as I still have lots of 2015 calendars to use up.  Plus a special February edition of Calendar Bingo will be included after February got banned because there wasn't enough days in the month.
The quiz was interesting online, we only had a few hand in their answers but in store we gave away what I had allocated for the in store quiz prize pool.  Some work to be done on this one for next time. I am think shorter. It started too early this time. Maybe people lost interest.

 Lots of Riley Blake Design and Penny Rose Fabric Stacker packs were sold at the discounted price. People love a discount and it helps when the 2 new released patterns and the revamp pattern featured stacker packs.
Also I need to arrange someone else to take some photos I was too busy to take many.
It is time to have a rest maybe do a little sewing on my Ohio Star quilt which is suppose to be finished by the end of the month. I just love a deadline to give me a good swift kick to the rear end to get me going. I am 2/3 of the way through the blocks. All the large blocks are done just need to finish the 6 inch blocks and piece them altogether.
 Then it is time to start sewing 2016 Block of the Month. We are doing a more traditional Block of the Month next year. We will be use the Riley Blake Designs Shades range and there will be 2 colour ways for you to choose from.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: