Saturday, May 9, 2015

Look what has arrived this week.

Not a lot of sewing has been happening here but that doesn't mean I have been taking it easy. I have been at The Stitches & Craft Show for the last 3 days selling and catching up with lots of my regular customers and introducing myself to new customers. Now if you saw me there you got to see the new products first as the shipment arrived when I was setting up for this event so there was no time to upload these products into the web shop until after the event.

I think the most noticeable addition is Larry the Lion. A new friend for Oliver. Larry the Lion is available as a pattern and also as a kit (in the fabrics in the picture) Pattern $16.00 and Kit is $28.00.

Also we received the patterns for The Quilted Fish Pigs in Blanket pattern. I think it is the perfect time to make a pair of these slippers as we head into winter. Now if I can make a pair, they can't be that hard to make. Pattern $16.00.

 We have 3 new Civil War Miniatures bolts of fabric that arrived. These are perfect for your Farmer's Wife Sampler or any other reproduction quilt you are considering to make.
Price $23.00 per metre.

Lastly we have our new notepads available for purchase. They are perfect for your shopping list, a quick note for someone, stocking stuffers, etc. They are 10.5 x  15 cm in size and 100 sheets per pad. Price $ 5.50 per pad.


I promise I will get behind the sewing machine sometime this week and share what is under my pressure foot.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia 

No comments: