Friday, February 6, 2015

The First Completed Project of 2015.


This is my Kaleidoscope Star table runner I made last year using Inklingo. A very simple layout of diamonds. It was a fun project to do and I have found some more stars I pieced so I may make another matching table runner. That way I can use both at the same time on different tables. I just did some free motion stippling in the blue hexagons.

 I just could decide what else to do. It is where I get stuck often when it comes to free motion quilting. What design do I want to do and half the time I fall back on the stippling option because I just have to finish the project. Maybe this is something I can work on this year.
The binding was a bit of a challenge I almost cut the ends square to make it easier to bind but I decide to leave it as is and bind it as is.
 One completed and many more to complete.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: