Monday, November 23, 2020

Under the Pressure Foot 2020- 5

 I have been struggling to find good stuff to blog about. There is so much bad stuff happening everywhere, that I am finding myself trying to shut it out. 

Looking for inspiration I even went back to my Project Uninterrupted list I shared in January 2020 to see how I was doing with finishing those projects.See my original post here if you are gain. I was surprised how few I had tackled, but I was suprised by the ones I have completed.  Only 6 projects completed out of 24. That is a quarter. There were projects I have forgetten about over the course of the year.  So I hope by the end of the year, next year list will look a bit different. I still have time to complete more, maybe!

 I know there will be a lot of Quiltworx projects in line for quilting and binding  to be added to next year's list, as I have been working my way to becoming a Quiltworx certified shop. No doubt there will be more Quiltworx projects next year. 



Three of my Quiltworx projects that will need quilting next year.

 Even in 2020 when things have been far tougher than they should have been, I have learnt a lot, been outside my comfort zone more time than I would have liked. Felt like colapsing in a heap on more than one occasiion, that doesn't include the times I have felt like throwing myself on the floor and refusing to move like a child or the times I have wished to bang some peoples head together when I have had to settle squabbles. 

Who knows what 2021 will bring us but at the moment I will be happy to say I survived 2020 and in 2021 I am a better person for it. Life is always going to be challenging and things will not always go the way we want them to, we just need to embrace it and enjoy the journey down a different path. Who know where we will end up.

This is one of the projects that will not appear on next year's unfinished list. It is currently with Valarie (House of Valarie) being quilted,


Until Next Time

Keep Stitching

Cynthia

No comments: