Saturday, July 11, 2020

Fractured Paintbox Eye Candy

Fractured Paintbox is my favourite Quiltworx pattern to introduce students to the Quiltwox foundation paper piecing techniques. It always looks fantastic. I have never seen one I didn't like and I have some extra ideas I want to play with when I have some time to play. These photos were sent to me from a workshop I ran in December 2019. Cathy has done a fantastic job piecing her Fractured Paintbox and then she had Chris quilt it for her. It is a beautiful pattern to finish it off.

I have been increasing the range in store and I can always order something in if I don't have stock.
My Fractured Paintbox hanging in our classroom and below is the full quilt hanging outside the shop.

 This is the second year we have  run a Quiltworx Technique of the Month series in store, for you to expand your skills. This year we are doing Paradise in Bloom, which is coming to an end in August. So I am working on next year's project which will be  the Quiltworx Glacier Star.

Quiltworx certified instructor Elizabeth Chadwick Glacier Star hanging in the shop's classroom. This picture was taken in one of our Fractured Paintbox workshop.
If you are interested, please let me know as I will be finalising details over the next couple of months. This way I can make sure you receive all the details you need to know. There is limited spots available for these series of workshops and I can tell you now four spots have been filled already. This one is going to be a popular series.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: