Wednesday, May 1, 2019

350 Block Report 2019-April's Report


This month's total is 22 blocks. Yearly total stands at 87. I am at 137 blocks for the year so I am a ahead at the moment but from the middle of May to end of July may see me lose the lead on the total. I can't see a lot of sewing time there besides maybe some hand piecing.

So what have I been up to this month.

1 star block to finish my  Improv table runner but I have pieced more fabrics together for a quilt but I will not include that until I make the blocks. Trying to use up some of the scraps in the scrap box which is full and are now overflowing in to plastic bag.

I sewed the last 4 rows of blocks together then sewed all 9 rows together for a total of 13.

Our Vintage Rose workshop and homework saw me complete the following 4 spikey bits and 2 mountain sections. Sorry no picture.

3 Diamond blocks on a new project. Here is one of them.

8 diamonds for the Be a Diamond Blog hop with two borders for 10 and this Lone Star Table topper was created.

My total for April is 33.
Until Next Time
Keep stitching
Cynthia

No comments: