Tuesday, July 10, 2018

A Project Missing in Action

This table runner project has been missing for nearly twelve months.

I know I had it at the Sewing Stitching and Handicraft show last year. It was pinned on the wall of my stand. I have the photos that prove it was there.
We got to November and I am wondering what happened to it. Oh well the Tanunda fair is just around the corner I will set up and find it in one of the craft fair boxes. Guess what I didn't find it.

Fast forward to the week before the same Show twelve months later, as I was preparing to classroom so some repairs could be done while I was out of the shop. I pulled a couple of quilts off a shelf in the classroom and what do I find. The missing table runner pinned ready for quilting. When did I do that! Why don't I remember doing it?  Oh well it is found.

Looking at it I remember the problem I had with it. One of my blocks is not set in it block like the other two. If it had been the middle block maybe I could of got away with it, but on the end it is bugging me. It is probably why it got put to one side.
So close but too noticable to leave as is. So my plan is unpicking the circle section out of the block and sewing it back correctly, without unpicking the borders. I don't know if I can do it but I will try it. The worse that could happen is I have to unpicking the borders. I will let you know how I go.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: