Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Barossa Craft Fair is Coming

There is a week before the Barossa Craft Fair and it is now official I am behind the 8 ball with 2 very important jobs.  First is this wolf wall hanging that needs to be delivered finished and the display board with all my round blocks for the English Paper Piecing demo. The wall hanging is pieced and needs to be quilted and bound.

The Demo board still needs more round blocks to fill it and I need to remove the remaining Octagons that are still on it. Which reminds me they need to be sewn into a quilt top soon, maybe over the Christmas break.


I can say I have been busy so it's not like I have been lazy or out partying.  I always have my special Christmas present offer which is Spend $30 or more on my stall and receive a Christmas present. This does take a lot of work.

Plus this year I have a stack of shop samples that are no longer needed and I thought they would make a great addition to the stall as they would make great gifts for those people who aren't in to sewing and are out doing their Christmas shopping. There is cushions, quilts, table runners and a few other items.

Of course I have the 2018 Quilter's Companion diary in stock which will be on special at the Fair too.

Just maybe there maybe something else on offer but you may need to attend to get the scoop of that one.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: