Thursday, April 16, 2015

What has been Happening?

What has been happening around here? I can tell you not a lot of sewing that is for sure and because of that I haven't got much to blog about. Lots of boring behind the scenes stuff has kept me busy, most of it on the computer and that is effecting my creative side. I need to do something creative. So last night I cut my next block for Pat Sloan's Vacation Time block of the Month just so I could play with some fabric for me. Maybe I will get to sew it today but I won't hold my breath on that. There is a lot of photos to be taken and the weather is terrible here so I will have to take them inside. Editorial to write and submit, new products to be add to the shop and orders to be cut and packed for this afternoon mail run.
I thought I would share a few new fabrics that have come in and the latest quilt kit in our Kids Strip Quilt range.Too Cute Strip Quilt Kit. Just perfect for a little girl.
Some new fabrics that have arrived are from  Penny Rose's Civil War Times and 19th Century Shirting ranges. All will be add to the shop shortly.




Plus we have receive new stock of the Tiger panel plus a couple new coordinates that increases our stock to 5 from this range. http://www.cynthiasark.com.au/cs/tiger-panel.html



It is time to get back to it.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching ( I'll try to do some stitching)
Cynthia

No comments: