Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Random Ohio Star Quilt #1

I am a member of the 2015  Australian Mystery Quilting group on Facebook where we have been sewing our Bonnie Hunter Grand Illusion Mystery quilts. As the mystery has been reveal and a number of quilts have been completed (not mine but nearly there) a group of us started a new project, Bonnie Hunter pattern Random Ohio Stars. My aim is to use up more of the leftovers from  My Farmer's Wife project and my Wishes project. Both were large quilts and are still waiting on quilting. I must do something about that. In the mean time here are the first  three 12' blocks I have completed.


There was a fourth block but I twisted one of my hourglass blocks the wrong way and it needs to be unpicked then sewn back together.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: