Wednesday, April 1, 2015

350 Block Project 2015- March's Report

March got off to a slow start but I finally got going, heading towards this months total.
This month's total is 30.

My Inklingo stars project now has another 3 blocks added to it.

My Quiltmaker New year's Mystery quilt I finished another 12 blocks so that is where I am stopping so row joining is next.

There was a few sub units left over so I pieced them to make these 2 block for the back of the quilt plus 1 extra miscut block..

My Bitty Blocks project I have managed the last 10 basket blocks and I have cut March blocks which is a house block and have sewn 10 so far. 20 in total.

I started my Craftsy Block of the Month 2015 quilt I know it is late but I haven't been able to find the right border fabric for the project so I have had to substitute with something else I hope it will work out. 2 blocks so far.

Rainbow Scrap Challenge sees me adding 2 yellow blocks.


I finished my last 10 lozenge blocks and then got them sewn into rows so plus 8 more for the rows.Total 18.

A new project featuring circles. I pieced the background so that is 4.(Picture in a upcoming post.)

I made 3 baby strip quilts. 1 sample for kit sales and 2 for sale for the Laura Folk Fair. Grand total of 15.

A number of half square triangles for the Scrap Dance Mystery quilt so I won't count them at this stage but there is lots.

I created a little table runner which had 8 blocks plus borders, so I count that as 10 all up.

March's Surfs up block for Pat Sloan's Vacation time quilt.

So this month's total is 87. Wow I am surprised I managed that many.
Until Next Month
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: