Saturday, November 29, 2014

Barossa Craft Fair & Market

On Saturday we spent the day in Tanunda, South Australia at the Barossa Craft Fair & Market. At this time of the year there is alway a good chance of hot weather. That is what we had this year 35 degree and in the show hall I think it was a touch warmer. It is basically a tin shed.
This is an event we have traded at for a long time and I have seen a lot of changes over the years but Di and her team do a brilliant job behind the scenes to keep this event marching on since they took over the running of this event. This year I agree to do some demonstrating on the English Paper piecing technique which was the technique I used in my Cynthia's Flower Garden Quilt. I think I was a little shaky at the start but by the afternoon I was going great (I hope). There is a few things I need to work on next time I do this.  It was a shame we forgot the rod for the frame so I could hang My Cynthia's Flower Garden quilt up behind the demo area we did improvise with my other  smaller hexagon quilt hanging over the uprights and my flower garden went over the table.


Sorry I didn't take more photos as I was busy with the demonstrating ( in other words talking.). 

Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: