Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Side Tracked


I was supposed to be working on these scrappy blocks so I could assemble the quilt top and finish it off. Well I didn't even touch it in the end. Instead I cut into some of the new batik fabrics that have arrived. I just couldn't help myself and before I knew it I had a pile of half square triangles for a new project.

 I need to finish trimming them to 4.5 inches but then they are ready to lay out and join together for this quick easy project I have created. With a couple of borders it will make an excellent weekend project. We never seem to have enough time so sometimes we need a quick and easy project that we can make in a hurry.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia
PS The new batik fabrics will available at Cynthia's Ark. shortly. 
Would you like to have some batik fabrics in your stash? 
There is still time to join our Batik Rainbow Fabric Club for 2015 at Cynthia's Ark.

No comments: