Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hooray! My Batik Log Cabin Quilt is finished!

Finally after 3 years in the making I can say my Batik Log Cabin quilt is finished. I started this project back in October 2010. I needed a travel project while we were in the USA. This means a hand piecing project was on the cards. Yes I hand pieced all these blocks on and off over the last three years, using some of my growing collection of batik fabric scraps.
A small  selection of my log cabin blocks.
Guess what I didn't make much of a dent in to my collection of scraps. More scrap projects will have to be added to my creating folder. What can I do with 1 inch strips of various lengths? I am open to any suggestions.
A close up shot of my quilting.


The finished quilt.


Until next time      Keep stitching
Cynthia


No comments: