Friday, March 27, 2015

I need more TIME.

Where did the week go? I don't feel I achieve as much as I would of liked but isn't that always the way. April will be here next week and I am not ready. It will be flat out so I better get the schedule sorted or I may be running around like a crazy woman. My LSH (long suffering Husband) thinks I run around like a crazy woman most of the time now lol.
I have the Angaston Craft Fair on at the Angaston Town Hall on the 4th April followed by the Laura Folk Fair on the 11th-12th April in Laura. They are listed on the events page if you want more details. I need to finish a number of jobs this weekend so I am ready.
 If you saw my last post on the strip quilts I have been working on, I can happily say the tractor and the fairy quilts are completed with my new Cynthia's Ark quilt label on them. Let me tell you I love them.
 The Furry Friends quilt has been quilted and I just have to finish the binding. So I think they are under control.


I have been working on a little strip pieced table mat design to go with some little 2 1/2 inch strip packs I am putting together so I need to sew that together. I have written the pattern so that is good for me. Normally I do it the other way around. Doing it this way may mean I don't drag my feet on getting it completed, hopefully. Fingers crossed. I will share some pictures once I start sewing.
Plus a new shipment of fabric has arrived. I must say I am a little disappointed that I didn't get all the Tula Pink Elizabeth fabrics I ordered so I will chase them up with the supplier on Monday.

Also I got some of the Spice Palette by The Quilted Crow. They are a lovely ranges of neutrals and  you can never have enough neutrals in your stash.

Finally the last thing in the shipment was some new fabrics to make a new Kids Strip Quilt for our ongoing range of Kids Strip Quilt Kits. This is a little girls one.  So I need to sew up the sample pretty quickly in time for the fairs.

You will find these fabrics in the Cynthia's Ark webshop shortly. Now I better get my act together and get stuck in to it.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: